Scottsdale Lawyers Practicing Divorce, Family Law, Bankruptcy, Business Law, & Litigation
The Firm of Wilenchik & Larson (fwllaw.com) is a dynamic firm of Scottsdale lawyers emphasizing divorce and family law, bankruptcy, and business and litigation representation. At Wilenchik & Larson, PLLC, our attorneys bring a broad range of perspectives, experience, and skill to the representation of our clients' needs in the areas of family law, bankruptcy, business law, and litigation.
In family law, our attorneys provide services in the areas of divorce, child custody, child support, paternity, and premarital agreements.
In the bankruptcy area, we represent individuals in both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 proceedings.
In the areas of business law, we offer clients a wide range of services including the formation of corporations and limited liability companies, and shareholder and owner agreements.
In the area of litigation, we have represented clients in a wide-range of areas, including business disputes, real estate litigation, and shareholder rights, just to name a few.
We are focused on serving our clients. The Scottsdale lawyers at the Firm of Wilenchik & Larson (fwllaw.com) are committed to client service and satisfaction. Our commitment at Wilenchik & Larson, PLLC to reliability, accessibility, and efficiency is our promise to our clients.
Family Law Practice Areas
The following is a list of the types of matters we handle for our family law clients: divorce, child custody, child support, custody modification, parenting time and visitation agreements, spousal maintenance and alimony, paternity, property division, military retirement divorce issues, retirement and divorce, uncontested divorce, pension and divorce, separation and divorce, annulment, divorce 401k matters, community property issues, complex property division, relocation, and other family law issues. We are experienced family law attorneys who can protect your legal rights in a difficult time.
Arizona Bankruptcy Practice
We can handle your Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Arizona.
Business Law Practice Areas
The following is a list of some of the types of matters we handle for our business law clients: formation of corporations, shareholders' agreements, formation of limited liability companies, and operating agreements.
Litigation Practice Areas
Our Scottsdale lawyers have handled litigation matters in state and federal courts in many areas, including the following: real estate disputes, shareholder disputes, business litigation, breach of contract matters, and enforcement of contracts.
- Arizona Legal Blog by fwllaw.com
- The Arizona Legal Blog keeps you updated on current legal trends and decisions. Subscribe here.
- Arizona Attorneys
- Friendly and knowledgeable Arizona Attorneys who practice family law in the areas of divorce, child custody, legal separation, plus more. We also practice business law and litigation.
- Practice Areas
- Practice Areas of Wilenchik & Larson, PLLC include divorce, paternity, child custody, incorporations, limited liability companies, civil matters, business issues and more.
- Family Law
- Terms and information for family law issues.
- Business Law
- Our attorneys will assist you with business law advice about coporations and limited liability companies (LLC).
- Here is a glossary of terms applicable to litigation.
- Legal Links
- Legal Links to various courts, statutes, and laws.
- We are happy to schedule consultations with prospective clients.
- Contact Us
- Please contact Wilenchik, Larson, PLLC here.
- Case Law
- Relevant Arizona case law decisions.
- Legal Disclaimer
- Legal Disclaimer for the materials on this site.
- Spousal Maintenance
- Facts governing spousal maintenance.
- Definition of divorce.
- Legal Separation
- Definition and clarification of legal separation.
- Definition and clarification of paternity.
- Child Support
- Definition and clarification of child support.
- Parental Rights Termination
- Definition and clarification of parental rights termination.
- Step-Parent Adoption
- Definition and clarification of Step-Parent Adoption.
- Guardianship of Minor
- Definition and clarification of guardianship of minor.
- Definition and clarification of dependency of children in a divorce proceeding.
- Checklist of information needed for incorporation.
- Limited Liability
- Checklist of information needed to set up a limited liability company.
- Child Custody
- Definition and information about child custody, especially in Arizona.
- Grandparent Rights
- Definition and information on grandparent rights during a child's minority.
- In Loco Parentis (Custody by Non-Parent)
- Definition and information about in loco parentis (custody by a non-parent) in a child custody
- Custody Relocation
- Definition and information about custody relocation in a custody agreement.
- Shareholder Agreement
- Definition and information about a shareholder agreement.
- Operating agreements
- Definition and information about operating agreements.
- Arizona Divorce Package
- Preparation of Attorney-Reviewed Divorce Package in Arizona; Arizona Divorce Package Prepared For You
- Interstate Custody
- Information about interstate custody
- Premarital Agreements
- Information about premarital agreements
- Arizona Bankruptcy
- Arizona Bankruptcy Information